Snapchat is the best way to chat with your friends through quickly snapping a picture of what is happening. You can express more with a picture than you can with a few words. Another best thing about Snapchat is that it won’t fill your phone with your pictures or your friends’ pictures and taking up all the storage.
The only downside of Snapchat is that you can’t use it on your computer. People who don’t want to distracted from their computer screens would like to view all their Snapchat messages on their computer. But the thing is that Snapchat is not available officially for Windows or Mac, but it doesn’t mean it is not possible to get Snapchat online login on your computer. We have a simple way to get Snapchat online login with these easy steps:
Step 1: Download and Install BlueStacks Android Emulator
Snapchat is designed to be used on a smartphone, so we need to emulate Android OS on a computer so that we can run Snapchat and get Snapchat online login. Follow these simple steps to install BlueStacks on your computer:
- On your computer, open your web browser and visit the BlueStacks website on the following link: http://www.bluestacks.com/
- Click on the above link or if it doesn’t work, try to copy and paste it on the URL bar of your web browser.
- On the BlueStacks website, navigate and click on the “Download BlueStacks” button.
- On the next page, the download process for BlueStacks will begin.
- Wait until the BlueStacks installer is downloaded. It may take a few minutes depending on your internet speed.
- Double click the BlueStacks installer when it is downloaded to start installing it.
- Run BlueStacks and follow the initial screens of the Android emulator to setup BlueStacks.
- Take a few minutes to get familiar with BlueStacks. It is very similar to using an Android phone or tablet.
Follow the nest steps to download and get Snapchat online login on your BlueStacks Android emulator.
Step 2: Install Snapchat Through Play Store in BlueStacks
In this step, you will download and install Snapchat on BlueStacks through Google Play Store. Google Play Store comes installed with BlueStacks. Follow these easy steps:
- Run BlueStacks and wait till it opens fully.
- Navigate BlueStacks for Google Play Store and open it.
- When you open Play Store, it will ask you to add a Google account if you have not added before.
- Log in to your Google account on BlueStacks. A Google account is required, if you don’t have it create one.
- In the Play Store, type “Snapchat” in the search bar.
- Click on Snapchat which should be the first app in the search results.
- On the Snapchat page, click on install to start installing Snapchat. Accept any permissions Play Store asks for.
- Wait some time till Snapchat is downloaded and installed.
- When Snapchat is downloaded, open it and log in to your Snapchat account and view all your friends’ stories and snaps.
This tutorial was to guide you through the simple way to get Snapchat online login. You will be able to see all your messages and you friends’ stories. In some cases, you may be able to use your laptop’s or computer’s webcam for sending snaps. The app will most probably ask for more permissions to use the webcam.