Everyone these days has a smartphone. They may or may not have a computer, but they do have a smartphone and most of these people browse the web through their smartphones. Manu people prefer different browsers like Firefox, Opera or Chrome but if they want to use them on their computer, these browsers have versions for Windows, Mac or Linux, whichever operating system you use. Browsers like Dolphin browser, is not available for Windows or Mac since it is only available for Android and iOS.There are many people who prefer to use this browser on their phone or tablets due to its stability, user friendly interface and support for Flash. But if they want to use it on their computers, they can’t. So we bring you a quick way to download and install Dolphin browser for PC, Windows 7, 8.1, 10. You will be using Dolphin browser for PC in no time with these simple steps:
Step 1: Install and Setup BlueStacks on your Windows PC
Since Dolphin browser is not available for PC and Windows 7, 8.1, 10 officially, so we need to emulate Android on Windows. You won’t need to install Android SDK to emulate Android, you will only need BlueStacks Android emulator which is very easy to install and very easy to use, just follow these steps:
- Visit the BlueStacks website on your web browser to download the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- Click on the following link, or copy and paste it on the address bar of your browser: http://www.bluestacks.com/
- Click on the big blue “Download BlueStacks” button on the BlueStacks website.
- Follow the instructions on the next page to download and install BlueStacks on your Windows PC.
- When the BlueStacks installer is downloaded, run it by double clicking its icon from wherever you downloaded it to.
- Run BlueStacks after it is installed.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to setup BlueStacks, since you are opening it for the first time.
- You will be asked to add your Google account to BlueStacks Android emulator. This step is required to download Dolphin browser from the Play Store.
- If you don’t have a Google account, please make one and repeat step 8.
After you have followed the above steps, your BlueStacks is completely setup to download and use Dolphin browser. Follow the next steps to install Dolphin browser for PC and Windows 7, 10.
Step 2: Download Dolphin Browser for PC on BlueStacks
This step will help you in downloading and installing Dolphin browser for PC. It is very easy and does not require much technical knowledge. It is just like downloading an app on your Android phone or tablet. Make sure that you have added your Google account in BlueStacks, otherwise you will not be able to download Dolphin browser for PC through Play Store. Follow these simple steps:
- Open BlueStacks, if it is not already open.
- In BlueStacks, look for and open Google Play Store.
- If you have not added your Google account, Play Store will tell you to add it.
- Click on the search bar of Play Store and type “Dolphin Browser”.
- Click on search and Play Store will give results based on your search.
- Dolphin browser will most probably be the first one in the list, so go ahead and click on that.
- Click on install to install Dolphin browser through Play Store on BlueStacks.
- It will take some time to download and install Dolphin browser.
- After it is downloaded, you will be able to find Dolphin browser on the home screen of BlueStacks.
Enjoy using Dolphin Browser on your PC.
This simple tutorial was to show you a quick way to download and install Dolphin Browser for PC, Windows 7, 8.1, 10. Now you will be able to use Dolphin browser for PC just like how you would use it on your Android phone or tablet. You can also use BlueStacks and be able to use Dolphin browser just like this on Mac OS as well.