This guide will be showing you how to install and play Clash of Clans on Windows 8.1 or Windows 7 desktop/laptop PC which having reasonably good display card. The game is not built for PC platform, therefor we have use an Android emulator to install and play Clash of Clans on PC.
Clash of Clans is a famous strategy game loved by everyone. It is one of the leading free game app for smart phones with in-app purchases. Instead of playing it on your small screen smart phone or tablet, now you will be able to play clash of clans on your Computer PC also. You will get the chance to play the game on larger screen PC monitor. We will be using Bluestacks, the famous Android emulator in this method. It is similar to the way how we installed Subway Surfers on Windows 8.1.
Play Clash of Clans on PC- Windows 8.1, Windows 7
1) Download and install Bluestacks on the PC. Carefully follow our earlier guide to install Bluestacks on Windows 8.1 or Windows 7 (after seeing the hardware requirements).
2) Set up the Bluestacks and Google Play with your Gmail account, so it can download apps from Google Play. We have used the similar way of searching and installing apps, like Talkray in Windows PC.
3) Search for ‘Clash of Clans’ in Google Play from Bluestacks. Once you got the app result, click and install it.
4) Installation will start and continue smoothly.
5) This is a straightforward installation method if the Bluestacks works fine on your Windows 8.1 or Windows 7 computer with proper display card settings. You must have up-to-date display card driver for Bluestacks to work properly on Windows computer.
After Clash of Clans for PC installed successfully, open the app and start playing. That would mostly open and work without any issues.
Read Also: Check out these free music apps for Android
You might face some issues with Clash of clans on Windows 8.1 PC installation method by Bluestacks. Follow below steps to fix the issues.
1) Uninstall Bluestacks and re-install it. Then install the Clash of Clans for PC as shown in this guide. This might help in clearing the Bluestacks data from the PC and work well with the updated display driver on your host computer.
2) If you are using Nvidia display card, add the Bluestacks Frontend to 3D Program settings. The below screenshot can explain further.
Restart the Bluestacks and try the game now.
3) If you are seeing black buildings and objects in the game inside Bluestacks Android emulator, you can follow a registry hack in Windows 8.1 or Windows 7 to solve the issues.