When you are working on your PC, you usually keep shifting your attention to your phone or tablet when you receive a message on any messaging app you use. This becomes very problematic because it breaks your concentration from your work. If you use Kik Messenger, you will be happy to hear that you can run Kik Messenger Online without downloading it on your PC. It is very easy and doesn’t require complicated steps.
Follow these steps to start using Kik messenger online login on your PC without download. We can achieve this by Android emulators on Windows computers.
Step 1: Sign Up for a Manymo Account to Get Kik Messenger Online Login
Manymo is an online Android emulator service and it is the best for testing Android apps on their virtual emulator platform. You can run Manymo Android emulators on your web browser and you can select from many different screen sizes. Manymo’s free service comes with limited number of emulator runs per month. You can also sign up for a paid account if you want to use Manymo regularly with more emulator runs available for you per month. Follow these steps to sign up for a Manymo account:
- To visit Manymo website, open the following link: http://www.manymo.com
- Copy and paste it the link in the address bar of your web browser, if the link above is not working.
- On the Manymo website, you will see a “Sign Up to Launch Your App Now”.
- Click on this button.
- You will be taken to a “Sign Up” page.
- Enter all the required credentials in the Sign Up form and click on “Sign Up”.
- You will receive a confirmation email from Manymo on the email address you entered while signing up.
- Click on the confirmation link in the email from Manymo.
- Your email address will now be confirmed. You will now be able to use your Manymo account.
Before you run an emulator on Manymo, you will need add an APK file to run in that emulator, because there is no Google Play Store in a Manymo emulator. In this case, you will need Kik Messenger APK file to run in Manymo.
Step 2: Download Kik Messenger APK File
This step will tell you how to download Kik Messenger APK file to run Kik Messenger Online login. Follow these simple steps:
- Open the following link in your web browser: http://www.apkmirror.com/apk/kik-interactive/
- Try copying and pasting this link in your web browser’s address bar if this link does not work.
- On this webpage, you will be shown all Kik APK files released to date.
- Click on the latest Kik version on this webpage.
- Download the latest Kik APK file to your computer.
This APK file will be uploaded to your Manymo account and you will be able to run this in an emulator.
Step 3: Upload APK File and Run Manymo Emulator
The Kik Messenger APK you downloaded in the last step, will be used to run an emulator with this app. These steps show you just how to do that:
- Log in to your Manymo account.
- Just after you log in, you will be taken to the “Emulators” screen.
- Don’t run any emulator at the moment, because you need to upload the Kik Messenger APK file.
- On the top right corner in Emulators, click on “Launch With: App”.
- On the “Launch With: App” screen, upload the Kik Messenger APK file you downloaded.
- It will take a few minutes to upload the APK file.
- When the APK file is uploaded, you will be redirected to the “Emulators” screen.
- Now run your desired screen size emulator and Kik Messenger will run as soon as the emulator is loaded.
- Log in to your Kik Messenger account and use Kik just like how you would use it on your Android phone or tablet.
This tutorial was the simplest way to show you Kik messenger online login without download from your PC. You will be able to use Kik Messenger Online on your PC easily and you won’t have to keep looking at your phone or tablet whenever you get a new message.